Selling Your Home Shouldn’t Be Stressful
Making the smart move of choosing a Goldman Briggs Realtor is your first step to ensuring that your investment in your home will pay off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to closing. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Real Estate Professional, We Will
- Complete a comparative market analysis (CMA) that will compare your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts we will employ to sell your home, including Internet and local media resources.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible in order to get your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and attractions.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key to home sales and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or keep driving. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it’s staged appropriately. We have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
Closing Costs to Expect
Is a full-service fee, and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
Local Property Transfer Tax, County Transfer Tax, State Transfer Tax, & State Capital Gains Tax
Are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
Fees depend on the sales price of the home.
FHA Fees & Costs Are All Fees
Are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
Home Inspections Fees
Are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon, and other inspections.
Can accrue from correcting problems or defects noticed during the home inspection.